No natural resource is more important to our future than water. Water is what we do. We do this work through research, service, stewardship, and education. When you contribute to The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment at Texas State University, you are supporting the many projects under the direction of renowned conservationist Andrew Sansom, PhD. Moreover, you are playing a part in the most important resource issue of our time: Water. Please consider making a gift using the form below.
Your support will help fund projects such as:
- The search for Captain Henry Morgan's lost fleet
- The exploration of cenotes in Yucatan, Mexico
- The use of UAVs in watershed research
- International watershed research in Africa and elsewhere
- Spring Lake Education programs that engage some 125,000 community members of all ages each year
- The Texas Stream Team, which is one of the largest, longest running, and most successful citizen science programs in the country
- Our work helping communities (e.g.Wimberley and San Marcos) manage their resources through watershed protection plans, and more
Yes! I'll support the Meadows Center with a gift.